Ken Block Gymkhana Practice and my love for Subaru's

Okay so I found this video while cruising through NASIOC (North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club). Now, you might wonder, why browsing NASIOC...when I own a Scion tC. Well I've always had a love for the Subaru community because some of my friends at home are members. It's just a very cool camaraderie among car lovers . People have always seemed willing to help one another on the path to modding and planning mods for their cars. Not to mention the 2005 Sti or the new 2008 Sti are dream cars of mine (I'll post more about these later)....relatively affordable considering my favorite car manufacture is Porsche. I think if you listen and watch the video you'll understand where my love for these cars stems from. Not to mention Ken's an incredible driver. Below is the video, you can find this on YouTube or Ken Block's webpage. Just google "Ken Block Gymkhana practice"





If you want to find out more about this style of driving:
http://www.gymkhanausa.com/what_is_gymkhana.html

Comments

Popular Posts