Recent Happenings

Went to Jersey this past weekend. It was my good friend Jennie's graduation party. I had a blast and kinda wanna be back there. It was nice to meet the fam and all, they were so cool. Moseley and I went up on Friday and of course had fun in traffic.

Helped my sister's bf (I approve of this one) install a head unit, amplifier, capacitor and subs in his car on Wed / Thurs before I left for Jersey. The sub is an open enclosure in a closed trunk, it's not quite hitting right. So imma take a look at it this week. The amp doesn't have very many options on it for turning up the amount of power or "bass" it sends to the sub, beyond bass boost. Usually I like to stay away from bass boost becuase it's like just slapping a whole lot of power at the sub and can distort the clarity. If I can, like on my Audiobahn amp, I can tune it in incriments without using the bass boost function.

I just installed whatever it was that he brought me. I'll have to post up some pics of everything that we did and installed. The install is definitely clean ...lol if I must say so myself.

Comments

Popular Posts