A New Monitor



A bigger monitor has been on my list ever since my Sophomore year of college. It's now my senior year, so I've done a little waiting. My 17" monitor just doesn't cut it anymore. It's frustrating to not be able to view documents side by side at full view for one. Secondly, playing games becomes a bit limited as far as the amount you're able to look at. I've always wanted two monitors....one big and a secondary one that I can load another page onto for all the multitasking that I find myself doing.

This monitor in addition to the 17" Sony LCD I got with the computer my freshman year should give me plenty of desktop space!  Not to mention it will be very nice for gaming, to say the least.

I'll be sure to post up some more pictures of the monitor in all it's glory!

Comments

Popular Posts