Holy Ish

Sooo much to write about.

The subaru build is back in action. The car finally arrived at Erics house this past weekend and we were there to greet it with open arms. The garage has undergone a COMPLETE (…yes in all caps, it was definitely that much work and more…) transformation! Many will be jealous, that is alright.

<INSERT GARAGE PICTURES>

Detailing potential is looking pretty good. My friend Ryan and I really have the potential to make a great team. Learning from one another while also providing support and motivation. I’m excited to see how this summer goes.

<INSERT DETAILING PICTURES RYAN TOOK>

Applying for jobs…yay!…right?

Cooked an amazing dinner for my mother this past Saturday…why …because I love her. She loves Salmon and I love to grill. Picked up and excellent cut of Salmon (for what was locally available at Giant) and grilled it to perfection. Ryan was on hand to aid with the process. I called my mom and just told her I had a surprise waiting for her at home. Every mother deserves to be surprised with a complete meal after work every now and then. Knowing Salmon is by far her favorite dish, so much so that I’ve …well…had enough for the rest of my life.

<INSERT DINNER PICTURES>

Pictures are on their way! I would also really like to thank God for the energy I’ve had these past couple of days. I’m excited to have a partner in detailing, exciting but stressful decisions are on my best friends plate, and I’m applying for / getting help with resumes. All things considered (working for 13hrs Sunday on the garage and then on the car once eric got home. Not getting home /in bed till 2:30 and then getting up at 6:45 the next day. To work 8hrs and then have enough energy to detail a customers car). Now it’s 12am…and I’m off to NG tomorrow. Goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts