Handynummer

Thank you to the guys at Gruener Pavi for the new cell phone (well, new to me)! It’s perfect for what I need here and they helped me set everything up on it …add money…and the in’s and out’s. Sebastian asked me one night if I had a cell phone yet.

T - “No, but it is on my list to get.”

S- “Okay, well I have one for you! Come by Gruener on Tuesday and it will be there for you.”

So, Tuesday rolls around and I headed to Gruener to grab a beer. For days other than Thurs/Fri/Sat it is only the upstairs that is really open. The upstairs is more of a bar / lounge area. Sebastian and Philipp had sourced one of their old phones for me and had it charged and ready to go. I mean how awesome is this.

And they didn’t just hand it to me. Philipp helped me add money via the ATM and how to use the pin / SIM card since I don’t really have experience with this. My phone in the states is locked and the SIM card is not removable (not with out a lot of effort). So, 20 Euro’s later I’ve got my own Austrian number…that’s what’s up.

Here it is…pimpin in action:

IMG_2395 IMG_2394 IMG_2400

Comments

Popular Posts