As of right now…

There is so much stuff on my mind:

1. I’m on a cleaning spree / fixing things up kick. I have so much stuff…literally stuff…in the attic that needs to be donated/sold/thrown away. I decided to pull some stuff down today.

2. Sell my AutoMeter boost gauge and OBX shift knob

3. Go through all my old toys…what can be donated, what can be sold, and what just needs to be thrown away. I don’t really like being wasteful. But I am definitely not the one that is going to donate a train set when I have only the train and not the tracks that go with it.

4. Clothes shopping – Going through all my clothes left me with 3 button down dress shirts. One white, blue, and black shirt as well as 3 pair of dress pants (not including my suit pants). Shoes / t-shirts I’m fine with for the time being. The last pair of tennis shoes I bought were before I went to Austria and those got some VERY good use. But they’ll do for the time being like I said.

5. My wish/dream list

GPS (Garmin) $300.00
TV ???
Upgrade my computer  
Tv Tuner card $90.00
2 X 1TB HD's $189.98
Remote Control $42.00
New processor $260.00
New motherboard $300.00
New RAM $150.00
New Optical Drive $40.00
XBOX 360 Elite $300.00
PS3 Slim 250GB + remote $374.00
iPhone + contract $300.00
 

6. The beginning stages of thinking of an apartment and moving out now that I’m back for good. I love my mom…don’t get me wrong. But yea…

7. I’ve wanted an STi for the longest time. I’m just trying to think that it’s probably not the smartest investment right now seeing as I’m going to want to move out relatively soon (6mo-1yr) depending on job circumstances. The most I can do now is simply make a plan. When you write stuff down on paper it tends to happen. I remember having lists in the past, then coming back to them a month later to see that I had achieved everything I wanted to on my list. Granted you can’t have it all now. But it teaches one to prioritize, that you can definitely live without this stuff, and to budget so you can do / get the things you wanted to. There’s nothing like the feeling of saving up for something and finally being able to purchase it. It’s very rewarding. What a consumer culture we are lol.

I needed tires for the car…so that had to get done first. I always order from Discount Tire Direct. Brand new tires but just sold online. Yes they are legit, and their shipping is amazing. I have always gotten my tires the same week (when ordered within a reasonable amount of time). This time I placed my order on a Tuesday and the tires were here by Friday. Good prices and I’ve never ever had a problem with them.

But if I had to prioritize:

  1. Clothes
  2. Computer upgrades (at least proc / mobo)
  3. xbox
  4. ps3
  5. TV
  6. GPS – already taken care of…my grandparents are so nice :)

Comments

Popular Posts