Attic

I really need to take a before picture ….which I am going to do right now actually, so just give me a second.

Here:

Now, I’ve decided that on my cleaning spree that I need to go through my toys of old.

IMG_2856

IMG_2857

It does feel good to go through this stuff.

I should mention that what spurred all of this is my Aunt / Uncle / and my mother with their energy in cleaning out the basement / organizing. I’ve also decided to get rid of (sell) a lot of my fathers tools. It’s a pretty big step but a much needed one. There are people out there that could put these, sometimes very expensive, tools to use better than I. My father worked with wood when he was alive. I work with metal and cars. So a lot of these tools do my no real good. I was too young to really get a chance to master or learn how to use a lot of them correctly (the hand planners / specialty tools). Like I mentioned in a previous article (see it here) sawdust collection was the biggest thing I got to do since I was fairly young (13) when he passed away. But it’s time to kind of make it my own and better utilize the space. It feels good. I’ll write about some of the tools and what’s up for sale a little later. I’ve taken time to do these few blog posts and need to get back to sorting the toys lol…well…need to start is more like it. PEACE.

Comments

Popular Posts