Crunch Time...and it's not even finals week

Okay so...just a few things to do.

To Do this week
Due Monday:
  • Study session for Operations Management (op.man) quiz -7pm in Cent
  • Operations Management paper:
    • Find articles for research paper and relate to any of the core objectives we've learned this year for Operations Management:
    • Pick a core objective that I am interested in
    • Find articles using the library database
    • Read the articles, highlight and take notes on the articles
    • Write the paper - @least 4 pages in length
  • Study for Accounting 202 test (Ch17, 19, 20) on Wednesday - Do @least 2 problems from Ch17 and Ch19
  • Schedule test with ACS - send e-mail

Due Tuesday:
  • Operations Management paper
  • Quality Management Quiz (op.man)
  • CLC Meeting
  • NPHC Meeting - Exchange secret Santa gifts
  • Get money for pizza in my GS100 class on Wednesday
Due Wednesday:
  • Acct202 Test -Ch 17, 19, 20
  • Prepare and teach GS100
Due Thursday:
  • There's got to be something here....if not then I will write my CL paper here. It's a reflection paper and the least of my concerns at the moment but it will get done. I'm just not trying to overwhelm myself to much at this point.

Due Friday:
  • CL Final reflection paper (2pgs min...this won't be hard)
  • GS201 Class

Comments

Popular Posts