Right Place Right Time

Yesterday was a good day in my book. My sisters boyfriend has recently gotten into cars and was looking to me on tips and tricks to taking care of his new and very clean 1997 Prelude. So I told him (because I approve of him as my sisters bf) that he should come over and we'll detail the "whips" as we say. While we were out and about detailing the cars my neighbor from about two houses down approaches me. So I stop what I'm doing and he asks me if I want a grill. I'm like...well, sure! I remember seeing the nice grill that he had bought maybe a year ago and was thinking, that couldn't be it. But it was!

He let me know that he had just gotten new carpets in the house and taking it through the house wasn't an option. I surely wasn't going to offer him options to take it away either lol. So we were able to get it over my neighbors deck and onto mine. I found 15 cents on the grill before we lifted it over and offered him the 15 cents as payment and that was the deal. So 15 cents for a $400 grill. The 15 cents wasn't even mine but he was just wanting to get rid of it! So I've got a new grill and I love grilling by the way.

Take a look !

Comments

Popular Posts