Organize – My Room

It’s not completely done, but I’ve gone through my entire dresser and closet and sorted the clothes (goodwill / keep). This was something that has been on my list since I got home. With the cleaning / organizing spirit I’ve found myself in this week things are getting done faster than I expected.

All clothes have been sorted (goodwill, keep, T-shirt quilt)

Shoes gone through – which ones do I wear / don’t

Dress shirts – some where old and didn’t fit…time to go

It’s nice being able to see what I have now. I can tell what I have too much of and not enough of. Most of my work, most recently, has been business casual so I’ve got plenty of polo’s. However, some are several years old and both out of fashion and size. So I slimed down on those as well. Pictures to come…

Comments

Popular Posts