Quick Updates

To leave a comment: Click on the title of the post. This will take you to the page post and you will be able to leave comments there.

It's been great to catch up with friends since I've been back, although I must say I honestly miss those that I really got to know in Austria. I will be back to visit, it is something I really want to do. Not something I'm just saying.

As of now:


1. New Oakley glasses..

The first pair I had fit so nice that I decided to stick with the same type just an updated frame. This is of course after loosing my pair in Austria and then losing a generic pair as well which is a first...I don't usually loose things like this. Here's a picture of the new ones:

 
Subtle differences. I'm not really a bling type person ...nor do I need to let everyone know what brand I'm wearing.

2. Continue to catch up with friends
3. Doing adult stuff
4. More doing adult stuff
5. Cleaning - 
There was so much stuff in my room that I just don't need. I'm used to living in Austria with very little...way less than you normally have in your typical dorm room. Remember all you can take with you has to fit in 2 suitcases weighing less than 50 pounds. I don't have cars, trucks, trailers, etc to help. Not only that but the culture there was what I would call minimal (to an extent). What I mean by this is that things have their purpose. Certainly people enjoy their electronics, gadgets, and what have you. But over all everything that I saw had a purpose. No one really had stuff to excess. So when I got back to my room one of the culture shocks I had was just how much crap I had in my room. I mean I can show you pictures from before my room was very neat etc. But when I went to open the drawers to put my clothes away they were already full. I looked at some of the clothes and said to myself, "When the heck do I wear this?" Granted I keep a good stock of old t-shirts for lounging around and or for working out / working on cars in. But I don't need nearly as many as I have. So a Goodwill pile will be started (my family makes constant donations) and I plan to go through my clothes (always set a deadline for yourself...trust me it helps) by the middle of February.

I have already gone through my filing cabinet and sorted out documents that I no longer needed and just consolidated stuff which was much needed. I still had my certificate from high school that said I completed the drivers ed course lol, wow. So that has been dealt with and the rest of the drawers will be, one drawer at a time.

This coming week:


1. Figure out my work schedule
2. Meeting / interview for work
3. Finances (I'm still using the little steno pad to keep track of expenses...very handy. Although I guess I could be cool and use Excel on my phone...I just dislike the HTC Touch Diamond ...so I don't.)
4. And then some more adult type boring stuff

Comments

Liz Webb said…
Tyler!! Those are my favorite glasses!! The high-def ones! :) I sure do miss them, and you!! Come visit asap please!! :)

Popular Posts