I want the iPhone!





My complaints (not that anyone cares. I just had to get them out) about the Mogul from Sprint (the phone is by HTC).

  • The windows software, even the newer version that I have is slow.
  • Keyboard buttons are a bit clumsy sometimes, especially when trying to type the alternative text on a button
  • Occasional freezing
  • Slow screen transition when sliding the keyboard out.
  • Lack of add on's for the windows software
  • No fully integrated web browser
  • It's a bit on the heavy side
  • Overall lack of customization. It really does have the windows confined feel to it.
The Good:
  • The phone itself is extremely tough. I can't remember how many times I've dropped the phone and it just keeps chugging
  • EvDo network
  • Plus the regular good stuff that they advertise.
I just don't feel that I've had the experience that I was looking for with this phone.

The iPhone however I believe is just incredible. While yes you will see a lot of the features availble in the phone that I have. It's more than that, it's the interface and functionality that the iPhone kills it's competion with in my eyes. Just check it out. The reasons that she mentions is exactly why I haven't jumped all over this phone. Additionally my family is on sprint at the moment. But I like this womans review from a mobile blogger's point of view.

Comments

Popular Posts