Sawmill Downstairs Motor Room Project (9.23.09)

To leave a comment: Click on the title of the post. This will take you to the page post and you will be able to leave comments there.

I was able to get some good work on another one of the projects I’ve listed for myself since the saw was off for a little today. That is the motor room where the motor for the main saw is housed. The saw dust pile you see below was just in the entrance and under the two wheels you see in the pictures! There’s ~5ft on the left hand side of the left wheel. And small mountains (as a measurement lol) on the right hand side of the right most wheel.
All of this:
 IMG_0771
Came from here:
IMG_0773
And that’s not even the start of it:
As you walk through the door here is the right hand side
IMG_0779
IMG_0780

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tyler! This is so amazing! I'm Sandy Taliaferro and I work with Annette in the MACS Office. She told me about your blog and sent me the site, so Jessie Rossiello (our wonderful stu asst) and I read the whole darn thing from the bottom up. what a great trip and it's only the first day of October! We are enjoying the two German students from there - great guys and very interesting. It's amazing to live in another culture for a while (Annette and I were in Korea for only three weeks, but it changed my life - seriously!). Good luck with your classes and keep up the blogging. I'd like to go to Austria someday but this may be the closest I'll ever get. Good work! Take care, Sandy.

Popular Posts