Pre-Assignments

Good lord! So, my pre-assignment for next week (due Tuesday) is a 10 page paper…right off the bat. On top of this I need to read article 6 which is apparently in an e-mail that I haven’t been able to find. Read it and write on it. Complete a personality test, e-mail the results, and bring the results and a brief summary. I’ve already done this part!

Things I’m looking forward to:

  1. Car show this weekend (about 30min from Dornbirn) – this should be pretty cool. I’ll definitely have pictures to post.
  2. Autumn Festival (over 600 vendors from 9 different nations)
  3. And last but definitely not least! My best friend back in the states (Mose as I call him) is coming to visit sometime in the future…going to BMW, Mercedes, and PORSCHE HQ as well as their museums.

Comments

Popular Posts