Dinner @ Innauer = Amazing

You never know who you're going to run into. I met the head chef of this restaurant one night while at Grüner Pavilion. Both Tom and I have gotten to know Jodok and have been wanting to try his food. He is the head chef at a fine restaurant right in the Marktplatz (maybe a 10min walk from where I live). So, this past Monday (10.26.09) Tom and I decided to head out there for dinner and take Jodok up on his offer. That night I really didn’t feel like doing homework and this sounded much cooler.
Location: Marktstraße 33, 6850 Dornbirn
Website: www.innauer.com

The man:

04_Jodok_cms_thumb_watermarked_original
^ Jodok Dietrich, Küchenchef

The place:

 001_cms_thumb_watermarked_original 003_cms_thumb_watermarked_original

What we ate:

IMG_2145
1. Wild Austrian mountain fried goat cheese on top of goats cheese with passion fruit, in a bowl of smoke (they fill the bowl with smoke before it’s served…smelled so good) – specially prepared for Tom and Myself as “special” guests.
IMG_2149
2. Raw mushrooms on raw deer meat (left hand side) & liver of duck on the right hand side. Absolutely amazing. IMG_2150
3. Salmon on goats cheese (I believe) with spinach leaves in layers. With a foundation of spinach puree.
IMG_2152 IMG_2154
4. Argentine beef w/ potatoes and onions. My descriptions do not do the food any justice. It was great!
IMG_2161
5. Topfen w/ pineapple, ice cream and chocolate crumbles.
IMG_2168
An absolutely amazing meal prepared and served my Jodok and his crew. 
 IMG_2167
Below is a photo after work.
IMG_2171
(Left to Right: Bobbi, Jodok (head chef), Tom Rocks, Myself, and the Jay)
I would like to personally thank Jodok and the Innauer crew for a truly wonderful meal and experience. I will be back! – Tyler C.

Comments

Popular Posts