Surprise Attack

I’m at my friend Sandra and Jennie’s place hanging out having a beer, when I get a phone call. My friend Hannes asks me what I have planned for new years and I reply, “No plans yet, why what’s up?” He’s like, “Alright, get your bags…pack…and meet me at the train station at 23:53hr…we’re going to Vienna for New Years.

Jennie had invited me to go with her and her cute friends (especially one of them who happened to be single) to a pretty big party at Steinbach. I had been hanging out with them for a about 2hrs when I got the call so I didn’t feel to bad, and they definitely didn’t mind after I told them the story (haven’t been to Vienna…wanted to go to Vienna…no plans for New Years etc). They were actually pretty excited for me and weren't really sure if they were going to the club anyways. There was definitely someone I was looking forward to seeing but we’re going bowling on Monday so hopefully then.

So as I type this I am on the train with Hannes to party for New Years in Vienna. New Years has always been something of a let down for numerous reasons that I do not really want to go into…but anyways. This time I am seriously looking forward to seeing Vienna and enjoying New Years!

Comments

Popular Posts